We had a fabulous time on our May field trip. These positive memories reinforce the history seen. Our students shared a variety of stories they remembered from the guides. The lion, eagle and unicorn, the donkey, the statue of Ben Franklin, the Boston Massacre and the place where the Declaration of Independece was read, pointing out the steeple to Old North Church and the "red brick road" were just some of the key points shared at morning meeting the next day. The chaperones learned fun facts too. The Third Grade thanks the volunteers for taking the time and making the trip happen with Boston By Little Feet. Thank you for a glorious day. The weather was perfect and the guides were GREAT! - Hingham, MA
For the license agreement concerning usage of this site and its content, please read the Terms & Conditions.
The material on this web site is owned or licensed by Boston By Foot, Inc. All material, unless otherwise noted, is protected and may not be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any medium such as another Web Site, computer server, or hard copy publication, except where permitted in the Terms, unless you have prior permission from Boston By Foot, Inc. and the copyright owners to do so.
Notices and Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Boston By Foot, Inc. respects the intellectual property of others, as we ask our users and visitors to respect ours and that of our licensors. Boston By Foot, Inc. will process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millenium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws. Boston By Foot, Inc. will act to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is found to be infringing.
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR NOTIFYING THE SERVICE PROVIDERS REFERENCED BELOW THAT YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED. ALL OTHER INQUIRIES, SUCH AS REQUESTS FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE, REPORTS OF EMAIL ABUSE, AND PIRACY REPORTS, WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE THROUGH THIS PROCESS.
Notices and procedure for making claims of copyright infringement Pursuant to United States Code Title 17 §512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent in writing to the following address:
Boston By Foot, Inc.
8 Faneuil Hall Marketplace, 3rd Floor
Boston, MA 02109
To be effective, the Notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner whose exclusive right is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or is the subject of infringing activity.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the Complaining Party has good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.