Whether you're a tourist or a native, Boston By Foot is a great way to get to know some of the history and architecture of Boston. With an impressive program of tours that includes a literary, architecture and "nerd-friendly" engineering tour, BBF has something for everyone. The docents are volunteers who put in a lot of time to research information on the visited sites, and so the tours are very informative. - Brookline, MA
Become a Member
Membership provides you and your family free or discounted admission to Boston By Foot tours and events. It also makes a great gift for that history buff in your life or the loved one who loves to explore!
Membership dues are fully tax-deductible.
- Free and unlimited admission to all nine regularly offered walking tours
- Steeply reduced rates for special topic tours, holiday tours, Tours of the Month, and Architecture Cruises
- Free admission to 6+ Member Events each year
- Free admission to the Member Preview tour for of all Tours of the Month
- A subscription to What's Afoot, the official Boston By Foot newsletter
Annual Membership Dues
To give a gift membership, please click here and include name, address and email address of the recipient in the notes section.
A Corporate Membership program is also available.