This was my first Boston by Foot tour, and I'm super interested in the MBTA and the Big Dig - this tour was awesome. Our tour guide Alysha was an architect herself and was so knowledgeable about the history of Boston involving the evolving shoreline of colonial Boston, to the historical feat of the Big Dig, to the fun facts about the subway system. She was super enthusiastic too! This tour is definitely something you don't find with your average tour company. We were in small groups too, so it made it easy to ask questions. I've lived in Massachusetts and Boston myself for my whole life and still learned some many new facts about Boston!! Double Thumbs Up!!! - Wrentham, MA
Join us as a Boston By Foot corporate member! Not only will you gain access to exciting benefits and unique opportunities for education and exposure, but your support will make it possible for us to attract and train new guides, publicize our programs, and further our mission which includes:
- Promoting Boston's incomparable heritage of architecture and history through the lens of trained, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic docents.
- Strengthening and enriching such flagship programs as the Spring Lecture Series and Continuing Education events, as well as the development of new programs to link the architectural community in a spirit of discussion and exploration.
- Fostering partnerships with local architects, members of the building industry, as well as historical and cultural organizations.
The levels of corporate membership are listed below. Please contact us anytime to discuss options and benefits.
Corporate Friend $500-$999
- Placement of your company's name on the Boston By Foot website. Our website is visited 25,000 times monthly during our tour season.
- Placement of your company's name on Boston By Foot tour tickets that are purchased online. Over 3500 tickets are purchased annually.
- Ten passes for you to distribute to employees and guests, offering free admission to Boston By Foot's nine regularly-offered walking tours.
- One private tour annually for your firm or company. Choose from our nine regularly-offered tours.
- A subscription to What's Afoot, the Boston By Foot monthly newsletter, providing timely updates and details on upcoming events.
Corporate Patron $1,000-$2,499
In addition to the benefits listed above, Corporate Patrons will receive:
- Placement of your company's name on 125,000 copies of the Boston By Foot annual brochure, professionally distributed to hotels, tourist attractions, civic centers, and universities in Greater Boston.
- Ten additional passes (total of 20) for your employees and guests, offering free and discounted admission to Boston By Foot tours and special events.
- One additional private tour annually (total of two) for your firm or company. Choose from our nine regularly-offered walking tours.
Corporate Benefactor $2,500 -$3,999
- Placement of your company's name and logo on Boston By Foot tour tickets that are purchased online. Over 3500 tickets are purchased annually..
- Twenty additional passes (total of 30) for your employees and guests, offering free and discounted admission to Boston By Foot tours and special events.
- One additional private tour annually (total of 3) for your firm or company. Choose from any tour in our catalog.
- In addition to a subscription to What's Afoot, the Boston By Foot monthly newsletter, your company will be featured in the publication once a year in a special "Corporate Member Spotlight."