Bill was great on the heart of Freedom Trail -- I learned so much from him and have recommended his tour to my friends. Gene escorted my afternoon tour to the North End and like Bill's tour, it was so fun and so informative. That night I gave a tour to my friend who couldn't participate! Thank You for all you do! - Riverview, MI
In The News
- "Beacon Hill: ‘Boo’ tour brings history of murders, mysteries,” The 411 Around Boston, October 31, 2010.
- “The crime scenes of the city's haunted and hunted,” The Boston Globe, May 2, 2010.
- “What Would You Do With an Extra Day?,” The Boston Globe, February 28, 2008.
- “Walking Through Time,” The MetroWest Daily New, August 2, 2007.
- “Suburban Guides Put Hub's Best Foot Forward,” The Boston Globe, July 17, 2005.
- "Can't Take The City Out of These Folks,” The Boston Globe, June 2, 2005.
- “Promoting Pedestrian Viewpoints: Guides Give Visitors Unique Look at Boston,” The Boston Globe, June 2, 2005.
- “Guides Love Their Tour of Duty: Volunteers Work Hard to Show Off Boston,” The Boston Globe, May 29, 2005.
- A Ramble in the South End
- WBZ-TV thinks we're one of the best ways to see Boston.
- Dazzle your out-of-town guests on Saturday. Eclectic? What are they comparing us to?
- Frommer's Guide to Walking Tours
- TripAdvisor Review
- A review from a Boston By Foot guide
- “A Hobby Can Lead to a Job, a House - and Even a Marriage Proposal” - Milton Patch, November 21, 2010
- Margaret Bratschi receives Unsung Heroines award - The Commonwealth of Massachusetts Commission on the Status of Women, May 14, 2008.
- “Retiree's Poise Under Pressure Kept Salem Fire Tragedy at Bay” - The Salem News, November 28, 2007.