I spent five days in Boston last week and had the pleasure of taking four Boston By Foot walking tours: Beacon Hill, Freedom Trail, North End and Victorian Back Bay. Each tour was delightful -- informative, interesting and pleasant. I now have a good overview of Boston's history and architecture. Continue to do the excellent work you are doing! - Forrest Hills, NY
In The News
- "Beacon Hill: ‘Boo’ tour brings history of murders, mysteries,” The 411 Around Boston, October 31, 2010.
- “The crime scenes of the city's haunted and hunted,” The Boston Globe, May 2, 2010.
- “What Would You Do With an Extra Day?,” The Boston Globe, February 28, 2008.
- “Walking Through Time,” The MetroWest Daily New, August 2, 2007.
- “Suburban Guides Put Hub's Best Foot Forward,” The Boston Globe, July 17, 2005.
- "Can't Take The City Out of These Folks,” The Boston Globe, June 2, 2005.
- “Promoting Pedestrian Viewpoints: Guides Give Visitors Unique Look at Boston,” The Boston Globe, June 2, 2005.
- “Guides Love Their Tour of Duty: Volunteers Work Hard to Show Off Boston,” The Boston Globe, May 29, 2005.
- A Ramble in the South End
- WBZ-TV thinks we're one of the best ways to see Boston.
- Dazzle your out-of-town guests on Saturday. Eclectic? What are they comparing us to?
- Frommer's Guide to Walking Tours
- TripAdvisor Review
- A review from a Boston By Foot guide
- “A Hobby Can Lead to a Job, a House - and Even a Marriage Proposal” - Milton Patch, November 21, 2010
- Margaret Bratschi receives Unsung Heroines award - The Commonwealth of Massachusetts Commission on the Status of Women, May 14, 2008.
- “Retiree's Poise Under Pressure Kept Salem Fire Tragedy at Bay” - The Salem News, November 28, 2007.