"Authentic and informative way to see some of Boston's historical and beautiful neighborhoods. We took the Beacon Hill tour with Mary on a perfect evening, and she took us around the major attractions and small cool corners of the area. She showed us the State House, Boston Common, the exclusive and gorgeous homes of some of Boston's historical elite. It's a fairly easy walk and you will learn a lot about Beacon Hill. Boston by Foot is a volunteer organization and the guides are informative and personable. I would highly recommend it to anyone wanted to know more about Boston." - Sacramento, CA
In The News
- "Beacon Hill: ‘Boo’ tour brings history of murders, mysteries,” The 411 Around Boston, October 31, 2010.
- “The crime scenes of the city's haunted and hunted,” The Boston Globe, May 2, 2010.
- “What Would You Do With an Extra Day?,” The Boston Globe, February 28, 2008.
- “Walking Through Time,” The MetroWest Daily New, August 2, 2007.
- “Suburban Guides Put Hub's Best Foot Forward,” The Boston Globe, July 17, 2005.
- "Can't Take The City Out of These Folks,” The Boston Globe, June 2, 2005.
- “Promoting Pedestrian Viewpoints: Guides Give Visitors Unique Look at Boston,” The Boston Globe, June 2, 2005.
- “Guides Love Their Tour of Duty: Volunteers Work Hard to Show Off Boston,” The Boston Globe, May 29, 2005.
- A Ramble in the South End
- WBZ-TV thinks we're one of the best ways to see Boston.
- Dazzle your out-of-town guests on Saturday. Eclectic? What are they comparing us to?
- Frommer's Guide to Walking Tours
- TripAdvisor Review
- A review from a Boston By Foot guide
- “A Hobby Can Lead to a Job, a House - and Even a Marriage Proposal” - Milton Patch, November 21, 2010
- Margaret Bratschi receives Unsung Heroines award - The Commonwealth of Massachusetts Commission on the Status of Women, May 14, 2008.
- “Retiree's Poise Under Pressure Kept Salem Fire Tragedy at Bay” - The Salem News, November 28, 2007.